1. Business information
BabyMocs with organizational number 559174-5574 is handling purchases taking place on BabyMocs.com.
For information regarding how your personal data is handled – please refer to the regulations about GDPR paragraph 11
All prices are listed in Swedish kronor and include VAT and other fees. The total cost of the purchase will be clearly stated before final order placement and includes all costs associated with the purchase including any shipping costs and shipping costs. Please note that additional costs may apply that we do not account for such as any possible costs/taxes that might occur when you pick up your package in your local country.
Usually the item is shipped from us no later than 1 working day after the order has been received. If your product is not in stock despite placing your order we will notify you promptly about it via the email that you registered your order with.
We ship your order with the following logistical companies: Schenker & DHL.
Potential Costs related to shipping are stated in connection with the purchase
5. CancellationIf you wish to cancel a product: If you have purchased something but for some reason need to cancel your order you will need to do it within 10 minutes from ordering. We ship out our products very fast and after 10 minutes there is a risk we have already sent out your goods.
To cancel your order:
Please write us an email with the following:
Subject: Cancellation of order number X
Write a short sentence why you would like to cancel your order and be sure to mention if you want to cancel your full order or parts of your order.
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is an error with your BabyMocs, please inform us via the email email@example.com.
We will do everything in our power to fix the problem.
7. RefundsThe right of withdrawal is valid for 14 days from the time that you as the buyer have received the goods, according to the law on distance contracts and agreements outside business premises (SFS 2005: 59). If you want to undo the purchase and return the goods in substantially unchanged condition, you will be returned the purchase price for the goods, including shipping costs.
We are no longer including a return paper slip in your order – this way we are saving thousands of extra paper sheets each year.
This is how you do to return or get a refund of your order:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and state the following:
1. Your order number
2. What you would like to return
3. What you would like to exchange to
You will get assisted by one of our happy BabyMocs experts and a return slip will be sent to your email to print and then return your package to the same place you picked it up from.
You can return and exchange a BabyMoc shoe within 14 days of delivery.
8. ReturnsThe product must be in new and in unused condition to be accepted for a refund.
We do not refund SALE orders.
We do not refund shipping on exchanges and returns.
BabyMocs VAT number is SE559174557401
9. VAT number
10. PaymentWe require payment for the goods from the time it is sent from us – either via card, Swish or Klarna.
When you shop with us, the payment is processed by Mondido Payments AB, which is a Swedish secure electronic payment solution for e-commerce. Card information is always encrypted using SSL / TLS. All card information is stored in accordance with the card network regulatory framework around PCI DSS, Level 1.
11. Personal data and GDPRWe process personal data in accordance with GDPR. In connection with your purchase, you agree that we store and manage your personal data. We store the information that is necessary to complete the agreement with you and to be able to conduct our business. According to GDPR, you have the right to access the information we have registered about you. If the information we store about you is irrelevant, incorrect or incomplete, you can request that the information should be corrected, limited or removed, which we do to the extent possible under the applicable law (such as the Accounting Act). We are the personal data controller for the information that is collected and have entered into personal data support agreements with our subcontractors. Below you can see which subcontractors we use and for what purpose we use them.
12. SubcontractorsWe use the following subcontractors to conduct our business
||We use Microsoft to handle support cases and the communication with our customers. The personal information you send to us by e-mail is therefore sent through Microsoft. We store e-mails for 365 days.|
Mondido Payments AB
|We use Mondido for handling payments, repayments and for payment-related support issues. The information that you specify when ordering and doing your payment: name, card details, social security number, telephone number, e-mail address and address are sent encrypted to Mondido.|